The Internship is a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a career in the performing arts field. We welcome fresh graduates and current university students who are passionate about opera and wish to pursue a career in arts administration to apply. Interns will be able to work closely with our staff and gain practical and theoretical training.
- Gain practical experience by working through on-going projects
- Research on topics that will contribute to the development of Opera Hong Kong
- Assist in project planning and promotion and administrative work
- Be a part of the team at our events
You need to:
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Be able to handle computer operations, including MS Office, Chinese word-processing and video editing
- Manage social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Website
Interested parties please send your CV to Opera Hong Kong Ltd, Room 1907, Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong (Mark ‘Confidential’ on envelop), or Email: email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.